- This disclaimer governs your use of our website, by using our website, you agree to the terms of this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. You should therefore check periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
- The Vokera website has been designed and written to provide useful advice and support relating to Vokera products and services. Whilst we take care to ensure the advice we provide is as accurate and clear as possible, errors may occasionally occur, and cannot be explicit to individual circumstances. Advice is offered in general terms. Vokera cannot accept any responsibility for any reliance on this information, any omissions or any subsequent loss or damage. If you have any problems with our products or services you are advised to contact us directly or obtain specialist advice.
- Vokera reserves the right to amend, update or withdraw any information on this site without prior notice. All images and content on this site are the copyright of Vokera Ltd and must not be reproduced without our express permission. Such permission may be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Vokera website is protected under trademark law. This applies to Vokera trademarks, company logos and emblems. The marks and design elements used on our sites are the intellectual property of Vokera Ltd. The Vokera website also contains pictures subject to third party copyright.
- Some external links are available on the Vokera website when they are viewed and may be of use to the user. However, Vokera can take no responsibility for the content of these sites.
- We do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server hosting the site is free of viruses or bugs. By using the website you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- The laws of England and Wales shall govern your use of the site and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.