Privacy & Data Protection
- Vokèra takes care of your personal details in order to protect your privacy. Below we detail how we use any data you provide us with and how we manage that data to protect it.
- Personal data is collected by us confidentially and in accordance with data protection law regulations. Vokèra is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- When you visit the Vokèra website our web server automatically records the name of your internet service provider, the website from which you visit us, the date and the length of your visit. We do not automatically record information allowing visitors to the site to be personally identified.
- Your personal data is only stored if you volunteer to provide it, for example, to request information, submit a service visit, or to register a product for purposes of warranties and surveys etc.
- Vokèra will only use your personal data to satisfy the request you have made, and will not disclose information to third parties without your prior consent.
- Any personal data stored by Vokèra is protected to ensure unauthorised persons cannot access or disclose the data. Vokèra uses security measures to protect the data we collect, in order to prevent manipulation, loss and destruction. No user information provided to this site is stored anywhere on the internet that can be accessed by the public.
- Vokera may like to inform you of products and services that you could be interested in, and request your opinion of our services. Participation is voluntary and you can request not to receive such communications at any time or request your details to be updated by emailing: email@example.com