AriaPRO Air Source Heat Pumps
Air source heat pumps utilise air to generate warmth to heat water using compression technology.
Air source heating appliances are usually situated outside a property. They lend themselves well to existing and new build properties due to a minimal installation preparation, which predominantly entails ensuring a flat and stable foundation.
- ErP Class A energy efficiency
- Up to 4.2kW of heat generated for 1kW of electricity used
- Ideal for underfloor heating or large surface area radiators
- Can reach temperatures up to 60°C
- Minimal installation preparation makes AriaPRO ideal for retrofit or new build applications
Further Information & Advice
It is important if you are investing in an air source heat pump(s) that you have good insulation and have draught proofed your property to minimize wasted heat and maximize on the effectiveness of your system.