Fixed Price Repair and Warranty Plans
Vokera offer a fixed price repair and an extended warranty plan to prevent unexpected repair bills. Call 01274 866100 for more details.
Vokèra Fixed Price Repair
If your boiler requires a repair, we offer a fixed price repair which includes call out and labour plus parts (Terms and Conditions apply).
Call 01274 866100 between 8.15am – 5pm Monday – Friday or Saturday 8am – 12pm (excluding Bank holidays) or fill in the form at the bottom of the page.
Vokèra Fixed Price Repair + 1 Year Extended Warranty Plan
If your boiler has just broken down we can repair it and cover you for a further year against a breakdown. You can spread this cost over twelve months for your convenience. Available in the UK only and is subject to post code area. Terms and Conditions apply.
An experienced and professionally qualified engineer will service your boiler in accordance with the following schedule:
- Check boiler performance, flue and ventilation
- Visually check all components for water leaks
- Full inspection for damaged or worn components
- Visually inspect burner and heat exchanger for deposits, clean accordingly
- Visually check for satisfactory ignition, flame picture and stability
- Check flame failure device, check and adjust burner pressure
- Fully check operation of boiler and controls
- Check expansion vessel and reset pressure accordingly
- Carry out a flue gas combustion analysis
Essential Information Before You Call
If you are experiencing a problem with your appliance, we ask that you follow the simple initial checks below before logging a call with us:
- Check that you have an electricity supply to your appliance and the power switch is on
- If you have a pre-pay gas/electric meter, check that there is sufficient credit left
- If possible check that your mains gas is turned on
- Check that your mains water supply is on
- Check any boiler controls/programmers/thermostats are on and if battery operated the batteries are not flat. If you have checked all of the above and everything is in order, please have the following information to hand so that we can handle your request efficiently:
- Have you got hot water?
- Have you got central heating?
- Is there any visible damage to the flue outlet?
- Boiler Model Name
- Boiler Serial Number
To book an appointment call our customer care team on: 01274 866100 between 8.15am – 5pm Monday – Friday or Saturday 8am – 12pm (excluding bank holidays).
If a Vokèra engineer or appointed agent attends your Vokèra boiler and the fault is not due to a boiler fault, you will incur an inspection fee. We kindly ask you to carry out the checks above before requesting an appointment.