Vokèra Warranty Terms & Conditions
Vokèra Ltd offer customers the comfort of a parts and labour warranty repair service subject to the following terms and conditions.
Vokèra Ltd only obligation under the guarantee shall be to repair or replace the faulty appliance at Vokèra Ltd discretion. This will be carried out where a fault arises from defects within the appliance, caused by either material or workmanship of the manufacturer.
1. The boiler must have been installed and commissioned within 12 months of manufacture by a registered Gas Safe (RGII ROI) installer in accordance with the guidelines in the installation and servicing booklet provided with the boiler.
2. This guarantee does not protect malfunction or damage arising from incorrect installation, commissioning or maintenance procedures, as laid out in the installation handbook, inefficient flue system, poor or incorrect electricity, wrong gas supply or pressure, tampering by inexperienced persons and any other cause not directly due to manufacture.
3. Vokèra Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any costs arising from repair or maintenance carried out by any third party.
4. The “Benchmark” commissioning sheet must be completed by the installer and left with the boiler for reference purpose.
5. The warranty will commence from the date of installation. Without proof of purchase ie an invoice or completed “Benchmark” commissioning sheet, the warranty will commence from the date of manufacture as detailed on the appliance data plate.
6. To qualify for the full term of warranty, the boiler must be serviced once annually by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer (RGII ROI). Proof of annual service in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions must be provided (e.g. Benchmark Service Record). If this condition is not met the period of warranty will extend to only 12 months from date of installation.
7. The Vokèra “parts and labour” warranty is applicable to the boiler only. Vokèra controls and accessories, including all time clocks, room thermostats, smart controls and weather compensation devices are sold subject to a 24 month Return-to-Base Warranty. No engineer service cover is offered on any Vokèra controls and/or accessories.
By registering your appliance, you will be helping us provide you with the best after sales service in the unlikely event that your boiler requires attention during the guarantee period.
Register online: www.vokera.co.uk (UK) or www.vokera.ie (ROI)
If the boiler suffers a mechanical or an electrical breakdown or you require an annual service, please contact our
Customer Care Centre on:
UK: 01274 866100
ROI: 056 7755057
Our normal working hours, excluding Bank holidays are:
8.15am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
8.00am – 12.00pm Saturday (UK only)
We will arrange for an engineer or appointed agent, to inspect and repair, or where in our sole opinion repair is not economic, arrange to replace the boiler.
8. Health & Safety:
a. Engineers will only attend to boiler products where it is considered by the engineer that the installation does not pose a risk to health and safety.
b. A permanently fixed access ladder must service installations in lofts or attics. Adequate lighting and permanently fixed flooring must also be available.
c. Cupboard installations must provide minimum working clearances as detailed in the installation instructions. Vokèra will not accept responsibility for the removal of cupboards, kitchen units or trims in order to gain access for repairs.
9. Warranty does not apply:
a. If the boiler is removed from its place of installation without our prior consent.
b. To any defect, damage or breakdown caused by inadequate servicing of the boiler or by deliberate action, accident, misuse or third party interference including modification or an attempted repair which does not fully comply with industry standards.
c. To any defect, damage or breakdown caused by the design, installation and maintenance of the central heating system.
d. To de-scaling or other work required as a result of hard water scale deposits or from damage caused by aggressive water or sludge resulting from corrosion. Indications that such work may be required include a noisy boiler, cold spots on radiators, sludge in pipes and poor circulation of the central heating system.
e. If the claim/contact procedure set out in section 6 is not adhered to.
f. To any other costs or expenses caused by or arising as a result of the breakdown of a Vokèra Boiler.
g. To any costs incurred during delays in fixing reported faults.
10. We reserve the right to a charge a callout fee where:
a. There is no completed “Benchmark” commissioning sheet or equivalent control document present.
b. There is incomplete or no service record(s) for each and every year the boiler has been installed.
c. A fault cannot be found.
d. The breakdown or fault has been caused by an event, which is excluded from the warranty – see section 9.
e. Failure to cancel an agreed appointment prior to our engineers visit.
f. The boiler is outside the period of warranty or the conditions of the warranty have not been met.
11. If we fit replacement parts or replace a boiler it will not extend the period of the warranty. All replaced parts or boilers will become the property of Vokèra Ltd.
12. The warranty applies only where a Vokèra boiler has been installed in a domestic dwelling in the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland, to provide heat and/or hot water to the central heating system.
13. Vokèra Ltd warranty is offered in addition to the rights provided to a consumer by law. Details of these rights can be obtained from a Trading Standards Authority or a Citizen Advice Bureaux.
Contact Us: – Customer Care Centre
Tel: 01274 866100 (UK), 056 7755057 (ROI)
Vokèra Ltd, Customer Care, Stubs Beck Lane, West 26 Business Park, Whitehall Road, Cleckheaton, BD19 4TT
Vokèra Ltd, Customer Care, West Court, Callen, Co Kilkenny, Ireland , R95 PW40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (UK), email@example.com (ROI)