Fixed Price Repair and Repair & Care Maintenance Plans
Vokèra offers a fixed price repair and repair & care maintenance plans to prevent unexpected repair bills. Call 01274 866100 for more details.
Fixed Price Repair
If your boiler requires a repair, we offer a fixed price repair which includes call out and labour plus parts (Terms and Conditions apply).
Call 01274 866100 between 8.15am – 5pm Monday – Friday or Saturday 8am – 12pm (excluding Bank holidays) or fill in the form at the bottom of the page.
Repair & Care Maintenance Plans
Repair & Care is a maintenance & support plan for your broken-down boiler, providing a one-off repair (where repairable) and then ongoing maintenance and support for your boiler and controls, to help ensure they continue to work correctly and to minimise the chances of mechanical and electrical breakdown. It is provided by Domestic & General Services Limited.
An experienced and professionally qualified engineer will service your boiler in accordance with the following schedule:
- Check boiler performance, flue and ventilation
- Visually check all components for water leaks
- Full inspection for damaged or worn components
- Visually inspect burner and heat exchanger for deposits, clean accordingly
- Visually check for satisfactory ignition, flame picture and stability
- Check flame failure device, check and adjust burner pressure
- Fully check operation of boiler and controls
- Check expansion vessel and reset pressure accordingly
- Carry out a flue gas combustion analysis
Essential Information Before You Call
If you are experiencing a problem with your appliance, we ask that you follow the simple initial checks below before logging a call with us:
- Check that you have an electricity supply to your appliance and the power switch is on
- If you have a pre-pay gas/electric meter, check that there is sufficient credit left
- If possible check that your mains gas is turned on
- Check that your mains water supply is on
- Check any boiler controls/programmers/thermostats are on and if battery operated the batteries are not flat. If you have checked all of the above and everything is in order, please have the following information to hand so that we can handle your request efficiently:
- Have you got hot water?
- Have you got central heating?
- Is there any visible damage to the flue outlet?
- Boiler Model Name
- Boiler Serial Number
To book an appointment call our customer care team on: 01274 866100 between 8.15am – 5pm Monday – Friday or Saturday 8am – 12pm (excluding bank holidays).
If a Vokèra engineer or appointed agent attends your Vokèra boiler and the fault is not due to a boiler fault, you will incur an inspection fee. We kindly ask you to carry out the checks above before requesting an appointment.